Site-specific sculptural installations by Missouri and Illinois based artists offer a fresh lens through which to explore and experience the Mississippi River flyway, the habitat of migratory birds, and native wildlife.
Exhibit Hours: 8:00 am-4:00 pm (outdoor elements are viewable from sunrise to sunset)
Guided Artist-led Walks will occur Saturday mornings from 11:00 am-Noon
- Saturday, November 17th Danne Rhaesa
- Saturday, December 1st Libby Reuter
- Saturday, December 8th Sun Smith Foret
- Saturday, December 15th Ann B Coddington
- Saturday, December 22nd Joshua Rowan